Friday, January 21, 2011

/buhstruction

What is buhstruction, you ask? Well, it would appear, from what I can tell, to be me making something so Noah can destroy it. I figure this is pretty much the life on any 3yr old. And I'm not complaining at all either. Often it's a race against time to see how ornate or tall I can get something before he gets to it. Sometimes, it's about how sneaky he can be about knocking it down. However, it's always about sitting on the ground with Noah, and to be honest, it doesn't matter what we're doing.

Some of Noah's favorite buhstruction materials are as follows:
- Pop-Onz (although not that specific set)
- Anything block or even block-esque (although he doesn't normally tear apart his wooden trainset)
- No Legos quite yet. Em got me some Legos for Christmas, and we played a bit with them, but as much as I want to bust the horde out, the time has not yet come... which brings me to something else.

Among Noah's likes is robots, and one night while in the midst of random acts of buhstruction, I decided it was time to introduce him to the awesome that is Transformers. Cars + Robots = Overly excited 3yr old. I recommend it.

I'll abruptly leave it there.

2 comments:

  1. Just thinking about the fun you boys must have in such "buhstructive" sessions like these makes me smile. Big. Happy buhstructing, always!

    ReplyDelete