Thursday, January 6, 2011

/greet

Howdy! I initially thought I'd start off by introducing myself, but then I decided that that was too hard, and let's face it, probably a bit unnecessary. If you're reading this, you probably know me in some capacity be it through daily life or random friending on facebook. If you don't currently know me, or perhaps you're a random facebook friend who thinks, "Who IS that guy," follow the blog and join in the madness.

However, I suppose I should set a couple things straight here at the beginning of things. Firstly, I am not, in fact, a mime. Secondly, my writing can at times be somewhat disjointed. Hopefully less so, now that I have an actual degree and all, but I imagine I'll be putting down some unfiltered nonsense now and again.

So there it is. Enjoy.

(Also at the time of this posting, the blog's look is a little rough around the edges.)

1 comment: